My child is 4.8 years of age and their weight is 15.1kg which is below average. What should I do to increase their weight to average weight level.
Asknestle Comment 4 महिना 2 सप्ताह
For a proper physical growth, your child requires a balanced diet consisting of-
1. Carbohydrates- Wheat roti, rice, poha, upma, parantha, porridge etc. These foods give energy for various physical and mental tasks.
2. Protein- Eggs, milk, pulses, paneer, curd, beans, chickpea, chicken, fish etc. These foods are required for muscle growth.
3. Healthy fats- almonds, cashews, walnuts, raisins etc. Healthy fats are required for proper functioning of hormones that affect physical growth.
4. Weight gain drink- Blend banana, berries, soaked nuts (almonds, peanuts), and dates with milk to make a healthy milkshake that kids enjoy
5. Healthiest foods for weight gain- Rice, Eggs, Potatoes (avoid fried potato, choose boiled potato to make chaat, or toast and sandwich)
These tips can help to stimulate hunger in kids-
1. Physical activity - Playing and moving around makes kids hungry in no time.
2. Fruits like pomegranate, peach, and plums are good for digestion and normalize hunger.