how to feed 1 yr child?
Asknestle Comment 7 months 3 weeks
Hi, thanks for your question! Here are some tips to feed your one-year-old:
- Solid foods – including healthy snacks – can now be your child's main source of energy and nutrition.
- Your child can take 3/4th cup to 1 cup of food, 3–4 times a day. They can also eat 1–2 snacks between meals.
- Everyday, your child should have one portion of animal foods (milk, dairy, eggs, meat, fish, chicken), legumes (chickpeas, dahl, peas) or nuts, and orange or green fruits and vegetables.
- Ensure their snacks are also healthy. Fresh fruits and vegetables are good choices.
- Avoid feeding your child junk food (chips, cookies, cakes, and chocolate) and soft drinks.
- You can also use our custom meal plan for recipes of yummy and nutritious dishes you can make for your one-year-old: https://www.asknestle.in/meal-plan